You have actually gotten to the start of time!
NodeSource is thrilled to introduce N|Strong v4.10.1 which includes the complying with adjustments:
- General security enhancements and also insect solutions
- Node.js v16.20.2 (LTS): Consists of a Node.js safety launch recorded in Node.js v16.20.2 (LTS).
- Node.js v18.17.1 (LTS): Consists of a Node.js safety launch recorded in Node.js v18.17.1 (LTS).
For described info on setting up and also utilizing N|Strong, please describe the N|Strong Individual Overview
IMPORTANT: This launch of N|Strong v4.10.1 includes a Node.js safety launch!
There are 2 readily available LTS Node.js variations for you to make use of with N|Strong, Node.js 16 Gallium and also Node.js 18 Hydrogen.
N|Strong v4.10.1 Gallium ships with Node.js v16.20.2.
N|Strong v4.10.1 Hydrogen ships with Node.js v18.17.1.
The Node.js 16 Gallium LTS launch line will certainly remain to be sustained up until September 11, 2023.
The Node.js 18 Hydrogen LTS launch line will certainly remain to be sustained up until April 30, 2025.
Sustained Platforms for N|Strong Runtime and also N|Strong Console
Please keep in mind that The N|Strong Runtime is sustained on the complying with os:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Web Server 1909 Core
- Microsoft Windows Web Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008
- RPM based 64-bit Linux circulations (x86_64):.
- Amazon.com Linux AMI launch 2015.09 and also more recent
- RHEL7/ CentOS 7 and also more recent
- Fedora 32 and also more recent
- deborah based 64-bit Linux circulations (x86_64, arm64 and also armhf):.
- Ubuntu 16.04 and also more recent
- Debian 9 (stretch) and also more recent
Download and install the current variation of N|Strong
New to N|Strong?
If you have actually never ever attempted N|Strong, this is a blast to do so. N|Strong is a completely suitable Node.js runtime that has actually been boosted to deal with the requirements of the Business. N|Strong offers purposeful understandings right into the runtime procedure and also the underlying systems. Click [HERE]