eGenix has actually long been running a regional customer team conference in Düsseldorf . called Python Fulfilling Düsseldorf and also we are utilizing a Telegram team . for a lot of our interaction.
In the very early days, the team functioned well and also we just had couple of spammers . joining it, which we might well manage by hand.
Extra just recently, this has . transformed drastically. We are seeing in between 2-5 spam signups daily, . usually during the night. In addition, the signups accounts are not constantly very easy to . area as spammers, considering that they usually feature account photos, . summaries, and so on (* )With the crawler, we currently have an even more versatile method of managing the . issue.
Please see our job web page for information and also download and install web links.
- Reduced influence modus operandi
- : the crawler attempts to maintain sound in the team . to a minimum Numerous difficulty systems to pick from
- , extra can be included as . required Versatile and also very easy to utilize arrangement
- Just requires a couple of megabytes of RAM, so can quickly be taken into a container or run . on a Raspberry Pi
- Can manage a fair bit of tons as a result of the
- async execution Functions with
- Python 3.9+ .(* )MIT open resource certified
The 0.5.0 launch solutions a couple of insects and also includes extra functions:
Included assistance for silencing the crawler messages and also allowed this per default; many thanks to Alexander Ananchenko
- Included assistance for additionally getting rid of the authorization message after a timeout (not allowed per default); many thanks to Alexander Ananchenko
.(* )Robot discussions are currently logged prior to eliminating them; this makes it much easier to debug difficulties (some might be also very easy)
It has actually been battle-tested in manufacturing for a number of months currently . and also is showing to be an actually valuable device to assist with Telegram team . management.
Much More Details
For additional information on the eGenix.com Python items, licensing and also download guidelines, please contact
Enjoy! Marc-Andre Lemburg, eGenix.com