You have got reached the start of time!
IMPORTANT: This launch of N|Strong v4.8.0 accommodates accommodates wonderful options like Distributed Tracing help and OpenTelemetry help, it additionally accommodates newest Node.js variations: v14.20.0 (LTS) and v16.16.0 (energetic LTS), few updates and stability enhancements.
NodeSource is happy to announce N|Strong v4.8.0, which introduces a brand new function:
Distributed Tracing help: tracing help for a number of functions sharing requests and/or microservices architectures is added on this model, a brand new part to assemble info all through the lifecycle of an HTTP/DNS/Different request traversing a number of Node.js functions is now accessible at N|Strong Console offering a complete overview of the communication between a number of companies being monitored by N|Strong Console.
OpenTelemetry Assist: N|Strong has added help for some OpenTelemetry options:
With this function is now doable to ship N|Strong runtime monitoring info (metrics and traces) to backends supporting the OpenTelemetry commonplace like a number of APMS (Dynatrace, Datadog, Newrelic).
For detailed info on putting in and utilizing N|Strong, please consult with the N|Strong Person Information.
There are three accessible LTS Node.js variations so that you can use with N|Strong, Node.js 16 Gallium, Node.js 14 Fermium.
- N|Strong v4.8.0 Fermium ships with Node.js v14.20.0.
- N|Strong v4.8.0 Gallium ships with Node.js v16.16.0.
- The Node.js 14 Fermium LTS launch line will proceed to be supported till April 30, 2023.
- The Node.js 16 Gallium LTS launch line will proceed to be supported till April 30, 2024.
Supported Working Techniques for N|Strong Runtime and N|Strong Console
Please notice that The N|Strong Runtime is supported on the next working methods:
- Home windows:
- Home windows 10
- Microsoft Home windows Server 1909 Core
- Microsoft Home windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Home windows Server 2008
- RPM based mostly 64-bit Linux distributions (x86_64):
- Amazon Linux AMI launch 2015.09 and newer
- RHEL7 / CentOS 7 and newer
- Fedora 32 and newer
- DEB based mostly 64-bit Linux distributions (x86_64, arm64 and armhf):
- Ubuntu 16.04 and newer
- Debian 9 (stretch) and newer
Obtain the newest model of N|Strong
You possibly can obtain the newest model of N|Strong by way of http://accounts.nodesource.com or go to https://downloads.nodesource.com/immediately.
Want a serving to hand?
You probably have any questions, please be at liberty to contact us at email@example.com.
To get one of the best out of Node.js, strive [N|Solid SaaS] now! , an augmented model of the Node.js runtime, enhanced to ship low-impact efficiency insights and better safety for mission-critical Node.js functions. #KnowYourNode
The NodeSource platform affords a high-definition view of the efficiency, safety and habits of Node.js functions and features.